Summer of Creative Chemistry Week 2

My tag for week 2



I used Fossilized Amber, Mermaid Lagoon, Abandoned Coral, Twisted Citrus, and Barn Door stains on the background stamp from the Papillon set..  I misted with water, over did it and everything ran into each other so started again.

On the better one I stamped the butterflies with black archival.  And didn't like that either. So I used the second go as a background and die cut a butterfly  from the first go using the embossed butterfly die.  It needed something, so I inked the edges.

It needed more so I thought I'd coat it with rock candy  crackle paint and then used vintage photo stain  on the cracks as I don't have walnut stain.  Finally I edged everything and some chit chat stickers with walnut stain and braided some neutral shades of hemp string for the top

Comments

Popular Posts