The Project Bucket List

I have a whole bunch of projects I need to start/finish

Currently, I need to finish:

  • My Wedding Scrapbook
  • My Honeymoon scrapbook
  • My eldest son's first year layout
  • The Christmas stocking from Joan Elliott
  • Add the trim to a piece of costume

And I want to start
  • Anne Rostad's amazing Tim Holtz Carousel  (Picture from her Pinterest boards)Tim Holtz Carousel storage tower
  • Joan Elliot's Fire Goddess and Water Goddess, Swirling Peacock, and Father Sun and Mother Moon cross stitches
"Father Sun" artist Joan Elliott, Counted Cross Stitch Kit, Design WorksThe pattern is called 'Mother Moon' and is available in a book called 'Bewitching Cross Stitch' by Joan Elliott.fire goddess by joan elliottWater Goddess - Cross Stitch PatternPeacock
  • This apron (simplicity 3544) but with my own twist 
  • Refitting an old waistcoat I made to fit my smaller shape
  • More dress and costume making
  • A grandmother's flower garden patchwork quilt, made from scraps of fabric, not fabric bought specially for the quilt
  • Embroidered Altar Cloth
  • Rainbow Celtic Knot embroidered tablecloth and napkin set.
No doubt this list will just get bigger and bigger, especially as I add in things from the 'Crafts to try' list I have.

Comments

Popular Posts