Crafts I like

I like most crafts.  In fact its easier to think of stuff I'm not keen on, than things I don't do.  E.g.  I'm not keen on/Don't intend to try:

  • Parchment craft
  • Decopatch
And that's it.  So far, two things that actively spring to mind as stuff I do not do.

The list of stuff I like is longer, for example:

Things I dabble in, but don't do regularly
  • Rolled Beeswax candle making
  • Jewellery making
  • Surface embroidery
  • Cake decorating
  • Quilling
  • Dressmaking and costuming

Things I do regularly
  • Cross Stitch
  • Scrapbooking
  • Cardmaking
Things I would like to try
  • Quilting
  • Patchwork
  • Pyrography
  • Soap making
  • Crochet
  • Art journaling
  • Molded candlemaking
  • Copic colouring
  • Glass Painting
  • Silk Painting
And there's a whole bunch of other stuff, such as altered art which doesn't fall in any category easily as it is multimedia.  I just like making things.  Mostly I make a mess :D

Comments

Popular Posts